Welcome to Palatine Township Senior Citizens CouncilPage last updated: 2022-06-27 14:44:17
Rem Stokes, who was a past PTSCC Board member, 1999-2006 and founder of the PTSCC Endowment Fund “the Stokes Fund, has passed away. We are grateful for all he did to rally people to contribute to the PTSCC Endowment. His generosity came directly from his heart. Whenever he was able to visit the staff at PTSCC, he was always smiling, encouraging everyone to keep up the great work for the community. His kind spirit will continue on through all of the good works he did during his lifetime, he will be missed.
The Palatine Township Senior Center continues its limited reopening. Social and recreational programing continues in 2022 with priority given to current PTSCC members because of limited class size. Please call the office to check if there is room in any class you are interested in attending. Social Services will continue by appointment only. Beginning May 2, PTSCC will be implementing the following guidelines:
- Participants of PTSCC activities or rental groups will need to show their COVID-19 vaccination card and sign a 2022 waiver. A digital image of your vaccination card is acceptable.
- Masks will be recommended but not required in the building with the exception of social service appointments. Masks will still be required on bus trips.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Executive Director at email@example.com.
To provide programs and services which support older adults and their families by encouraging independence, well-being, and connection to the community.
PTSCC is a private, not-for-profit organization in Palatine, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago, that operates the Palatine Township Senior Center. We are one of three accredited senior centers in the state of Illinois and one of 130 nationally.
COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program
For vaccination questions or to receive information on vaccination, call the COVID Hotline at (708) 836-4755. If you have internet access, you can also sign-up at https://vaccine.cookcountyil.gov
Sign up to recieve:
- Updates on the vaccine and the Community Vaccination Program
- Notification when vaccine administration is open to your phase
- Information of scheduling a vaccine appointment through Cook County Health
- Information on vaccine distribution location throughout Cook County
Want to be a Member of the Senior Center?
Half Year Membership applications for 2022 are now being accepted. For only $27.50 for an individual and $37.50 per couple, you can join the Senior Center and have access to all our benefits. Members enjoy priority registration to trips, access to WiFi and exclusive use of our fitness center and billiards by appointment. Stop in the Main Office or mail your membership form along with payment to the Palatine Township Senior Center, 505 Quentin Rd, Palatine, IL 60067