Welcome to Palatine Township Senior Citizens CouncilPage last updated: 2023-03-21 11:10:42
The Palatine Township Senior Center continues its limited reopening. Social and recreational programing continues in 2023 with priority given to current PTSCC members because of limited class size. Beginning December 15, 2022, PTSCC will be implementing the following guidelines:
- Non-members are welcome with an increased fee for classes and activities. Please call in the main office in advance for class, event and activity openings. All participants of PTSCC activities or rental groups will need to show their COVID-19 vaccination card and sign a 2023 waiver. A digital image of your vaccination card is acceptable.
- Masks are REQUIRED for any individual appointments. This includes social services, tech appointments, and ADS programming.
Illinois Department on Aging and the IDHP are strongly urging seniors to mask as cases of flu and COVID-19 are increasing. However, PTSCC will not require masks excepct for the exceptions noted above. Please be aware that should guidelines from health agencies change, PTSCC is required to follow their guidance. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide programs and services which support older adults and their families by encouraging independence, well-being, and connection to the community.
PTSCC is a private, not-for-profit organization in Palatine, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago, that operates the Palatine Township Senior Center. We are one of three accredited senior centers in the state of Illinois and one of 130 nationally.
COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program
For vaccination questions or to receive information on vaccination, call the COVID Hotline at (708) 836-4755. If you have internet access, you can also sign-up at https://vaccine.cookcountyil.gov
Sign up to recieve:
- Updates on the vaccine and the Community Vaccination Program
- Notification when vaccine administration is open to your phase
- Information of scheduling a vaccine appointment through Cook County Health
- Information on vaccine distribution location throughout Cook County
Want to be a Member of the Senior Center?
Membership applications for 2023 are now being accepted. For only $55 for an individual or $85 per couple, you can join the Senior Center and have access to all our benefits. Members enjoy priority registration to trips, access to WiFi and exclusive use of our fitness center and billiards by appointment. Stop in the Main Office or mail your membership form along with payment to the Palatine Township Senior Center, 505 Quentin Rd, Palatine, IL 60067