Welcome to Palatine Township Senior Citizens CouncilPage last updated: 2022-01-12 10:04:28
The Palatine Township Senior Center continues its limited reopening. Social and recreational programing continues in 2022 with priority given to current PTSCC members because of limited class size. Please call the office to check if there is room in any class you are interested in attending. Social Services will continue by appointment only. Beginning January 4, PTSCC will be implementing the following guidelines:
- Participants of PTSCC activities or rental groups will need to show their COVID-19 vaccination card and sign a 2022 waiver. A digital image of your vaccination card is acceptable.
- Masks will be required the entire time you are in the builing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Executive Director at email@example.com.
To provide programs and services which support older adults and their families by encouraging independence, well-being, and connection to the community.
PTSCC is a private, not-for-profit organization in Palatine, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago, that operates the Palatine Township Senior Center. We are one of three accredited senior centers in the state of Illinois and one of 130 nationally.
Purchase tickets online here
To order tickets by mail, print this form and mail to Palatine Township Senior Center, 505 S. Quentin Rd, Palatine, IL 60067
COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program
For vaccination questions or to receive information on vaccination, call the COVID Hotline at (708) 836-4755. If you have internet access, you can also sign-up at https://vaccine.cookcountyil.gov
Sign up to recieve:
- Updates on the vaccine and the Community Vaccination Program
- Notification when vaccine administration is open to your phase
- Information of scheduling a vaccine appointment through Cook County Health
- Information on vaccine distribution location throughout Cook County
Want to be a Member of the Senior Center?
Membership applications for 2022 are now being accepted. For only $55 for an individual and $75 per couple, you can join the Senior Center and have access to all our benefits. Members enjoy priority registration to trips, access to WiFi and exclusive use of our fitness center and billiards by appointment. Stop in the Main Office or mail your membership form along with payment to the Palatine Township Senior Center, 505 Quentin Rd, Palatine, IL 60067