Education ProgramsPage last updated: 2019-11-25 10:54:01
RULES OF THE ROAD
- Thurs., Jan. 23, 2020, 10am-12pm
- No charge but registration is required. The DMV requires a minimun of 5 participants to run the class: Register today!
AARP DRIVER SAFETY PROGRAM
Jan. 13 & 14 OR Mar. 16 & 17
- Time: 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- You must attend both days of the course.
- Cost: $15 for AARP members / $20 for non-members; make checks payable to AARP or cash. NO credit card payment accepted. Payment must be made when registering for the class.
- For more information about general technology help for those age 50 and over: 50+CLC
- Open Lab
- Date: Thursdays
- Time: 10am-12pm
- Cost: Drop in donation is $5. Sessions are limited to 30 minutes.
- Topics may include but are not limited to: tablets & computers; how to use the internet; how to send & receive emails; utilizing & managing storage space; & taking, saving & editing pictures.
- Register in the Main Office, 847-991-1112, to set up an hour one-on-one session on how to use your cell phone, iPhone, iPad. We will get back with you and set up the appointment.
- Cost: $10 members / $15 non-members