Welcome to Palatine Township Senior Citizens CouncilPage last updated: 2018-08-16 10:03:05
PTSCC is a private, not-for-profit organization in Palatine, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago, that operates the Palatine Township Senior Center. We are one of three accredited senior centers in the state of Illinois and one of 130 nationally.
To provide programs and services which support older adults and their families by encouraging independence, well-being, and connection to the community.
Come for the Friendship - Stay for the Fun!
Join us at the Senior Center - it's good for you! 74% of those surveyed reported that since coming to the Senior Center, they
- Feel happier or more satisfied with their lives
- Have more to look forward to each day
Check out "The Happenings", our quarterly newsletter that features our current activities.
- Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Corporate Member Spotlight
- Medical hotel concept where health care meets hospitality
- Private suites (102 suites) all with individual bathrooms and showers, extra-wide beds and refrigerators
- Exceeding patient expectations with passion, innovation and expertise
- 2 large therapy gyms (1 on each floor totaling 5,000 square feet of space)
- Fine dining available to guests (our Cuisine Care is made from scratch and accompanies most diets)
- Emphasis on returning to the community with short length of stay only; We do not offer long-term care
- In-house therapy staff to implement physician preferred protocols
- Providing services 12 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Managed by Transitional Care Management (TCM), a company experienced in creating post-acute programs at a number of facilities in the Chicagoland area. TCM has worked with institutions including Advocate Christ and Trinity Hospitals, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Rush Medical Center and major insurance providers to design and implement specialized post-acute care programs.