Welcome to Palatine Township Senior Citizens CouncilPage last updated: 2017-01-21 11:33:41
PTSCC is a private, not-for-profit organization in Palatine, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago, that operates the Palatine Township Senior Center. We are one of three accredited senior centers in the state of Illinois and one of 200 nationally.
To provide programs and services which support older adults and their families by encouraging independence, well-being, and connection to the community.
Come for the Friendship - Stay for the Fun!
Join us at the Senior Center - it's good for you! 74% of those surveyed reported that since coming to the Senior Center, they
- Feel happier or more satisfied with their lives
- Have more to look forward to each day
Check out "The Happenings", our quarterly newsletter that features our current activities.
- Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Save the Date!
17th Annual Caring Hearts Gala
"An Evening at Sea: A Starry, Starry Night"
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Thank you to our Gala Sponsors
Click on their name and logo to view their website
Bridge Deck Sponsors
Promenade Deck Sponsors
Lido Deck Sponsors
Brandt Financial Concepts, Inc. * C Norman Andrews
Sun Deck Sponsors
A.L. Sittaro * Brookdale Prospect Heights
Quarter Deck Sponsors
Pan American Bank * Plum Creek Supportive Living
Click here for Inkind donation form
Click here for Program Ad form
Click here to purchase Sponsorships, Ads and Reservations
Corporate Member Spotlight
ProHealth Drugs is a full service retail independent pharmacy located in Palatine. They are dedicated pharmacists who are passionate about helping you and your family live healthier lives. From top-quality products to friendly staff, they aim to deliver an exceptional experience each and every visit. Here is what you can expect when you visit or call ProHealth Drugs:
- Shortest response time – be it answering your call or getting an answer to your questions
- Individualized care and attention – We know our patient by name, we take time to understand your needs and create a plan tailored to your needs
- Accurate and knowledgeable - Independent pharmacies consistently rank at the top of the charts of customer satisfaction in every category. But perhaps the most important category of all is accuracy
- Free Delivery Service - Waiting in line to fill a prescription is a hassle. Switch to ProHealth Drugs and never wait in line again. Enjoy free delivery service on all the products they carry!
ProHealth Drugs has a large selection of over the counter medication which includes medication for pain management, cough and cold, digestive health, diabetes care, eye/ear care, foot care, first aid, feminine care, infant care, supports and braces, compression stockings, wound care, diabetic supplies and dollar items. They also offer compounding medication, specialty medication, immunization/vaccination and pet Medication. They accept major insurance plans including Medicaid. ProHealth Drugs is price competitive and will beat any chain pharmacy’s cash price. Give them a try and discover a better kind of pharmacy!
ProHealth Drugs is a PTSCC Silver Club Corporate Member. Visit their website at https://www.prohealthdrugs.com.
***Note: It is the stated policy of the Palatine Township Senior Citizens Council that we do not endorse any particular product, service or business.