Heritage Society/The Stokes FundPage last updated: 2017-04-26 09:01:30
The Stokes Endowment Fund
Since the 1970’s, Palatine Township Senior Citizens Council (PTSCC) has provided programs and services which support the independence and well-being of older adults and promote their participation in the community.
By giving to The Stokes Endowment Fund, your gift/pledge will help ensure that PTSCC’s interests extend into the future and provide much needed support for older adults in our community.
A gift of any amount is accepted and you can arrange to make a ‘planned gift’ or a cash donation during or after your lifetime. A ‘planned gift’ simply means making a pledge to remember PTSCC in your will or estate plan.
The PTSCC Heritage Society is designed to recognize those who remember PTSCC through a ‘planned gift’ and for those who have given a one-time gift of $250 or more to The Stokes Endowment Fund.
Leave Your Legacy-It’s time to take the next step to plants seeds for the future!
- Contribute a gift of any amount to the endowment for possible tax advantages.
- Contribute a one-time gift of $250 or more to the endowment to be part of the Heritage Society.
- Include a simple bequest in your Will or Trust Agreement.
- Leave a percentage of your estate, instead of dollar amount, to PTSCC.
- Designate PTSCC as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy, or Charitable Remainder Trust (which pays a set income to you or those you name, before PTSCC receives the remainder), or Charitable Lead Trust (which pays income to PTSCC for a period of years before you or your heirs receive the remainder).
The Heritage Society - For planned gifts & one-time gifts of $250 or more to The Stokes Endowment Fund.
- Possible tax advantages
- Certificate of membership
- Listed in our annual report
- Listed in our quarterly Happenings newsletters.
- Honored on a permanent plaque located at PTSCC.
- Special recognition as a guest to an annual PTSCC event.
Heritage Society Honor Roll of Donors
Thanks to the following donors:
Robert* and Martha Atherton
Michael and Ann Babiarz
BMO Harris Bank
Cornerstone National Bank & Trust Company
Patric and Sarah Donahue
The Fay Family
Richard and Jane Hollander
Louis and Mary Kittler
Jack A. and Linda C. Lloyd
John and Marilyn McCord
Donald* and Natalie* Nii
Melvin and Judiann Quinn
Carol and Dennis Reagan
David F. Schultz Associates, Ltd.-Church Architects
Sheila and Selwyn Schwartz
Lee* and Rembert Stokes
Frank and Mary Szuch
To discuss the Heritage Society or other ways to give to The Stokes Endowment Fund, please contact Carol Reagan at (847) 991-1112.