Education ProgramsPage last updated: 2017-03-15 11:43:42
AARP DRIVER SAFETY PROGRAM
- Dates: Monday, March 20 and Tuesday, March 21 AND Monday, May 8 and Tuesday, May 9, 2017 AND Monday, June 26 and Tuesday, June 27, 2017
- Time: 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- You must attend both days of the course.
- Cost: $15 for AARP Members / $20 for Non-Members; Make the checks payable to AARP (Payment must be made when registering for the class.)
RULES OF THE ROAD
- Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Time: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Cost: Free
- You must call and register for the class. The DMV now requires a minimum of 5 participants to run the class. Register today!
- For more information about general technology help for those age 50 and over: 50+CLC
- Open Lab
- Date: Thursdays
- Time: 10am-12pm
- Cost: Drop in donations are now $5. Sessions are limited to 30 minutes.
- Topics may include but are not limited to: tablets & computers; how to use the internet; how to send & receive emails; utilizing & managing storage space; & taking, saving & editing pictures.
- Register in the Main Office, 847-991-1112, to set up an hour one-on-one session on how to use your cell phone, iPhone, iPad. We will get back with you and set up the appointment.
- Cost: $10 Members / $15 Non-Members