Meal ProgramsPage last updated: 2018-10-01 12:18:37
LUNCHES AT THE CENTER - OUR PLACE CAFE
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 11:30am
- Reservations - Call 847.776.7261
- Suggested Donation: $3.50 (For those 60 years and over)
- Why eat alone when you can enjoy a hot meal with others? The hot meal program offers entrée, vegetable, dessert and beverage.
SPECIAL UPCOMING OUR PLACE CAFE LUNCHEONS
Most luncheons start at 11:30 a.m.
HOME DELIVERED MEALS (also known as Meals on Wheels)
- Delivery between 11am and 1pm
- Suggested Donation: $3.75 per meal
- General and special diet meals are available to homebound residents age 60 and over who are unable to prepare meals for themselves. All Meals Program participants must be assessed by the Care Coordination Unit to determine if they meet the eligibility guidelines.
- For eligibility assessment, contact: Catholic Charities Northwest Senior Services - 847-253-5500