Upcoming EventsPage last updated: 2017-03-15 12:36:58
Traveling Luncheon Group
- This group visits a different restaurant the third Friday of every month. New members always welcome!
- Friday, March 17, Olive Garden, 630 E. Rand Road, Arlington Heights
- Friday, April 21, Chessie's (Ice House Mall), 200 Applebee Street, Barrington
- Friday, May 19, Richard Walker, 1300 N. Roselle Road, Schaumburg
- Friday, June 16, Emmett's, 110 N. Brockway, Palatine
- Friday, July 21, Absolutely Chinese, 2140 Plum Grove Road, Rolling Meadows
- Call 847-991-1112 for information and to register or sign up in our office.
- You purchase lunch on your own; PTSCC simply makes the reservation for the group.
- When: varies, call for more information
- Check under Upcoming Events for additional information
SPECIAL UPCOMING OUR PLACE CAFE LUNCHEONS - Most luncheons start at 11:30 a.m.
Monday, April 17, 2017 - Springtime celebration party, suggested donation $5. Sponsored in part by Rosewood of Inverness.
Monday, May 15, 2017 - Mother's Day party, suggested donation $5. Sponsored in part by Belmont Village. Song and music will be provided by Tesser Act Theatre Ensemble/FSTC.
Thursday, July 6, 2017 - Fourth of July party. Suggested donation $5. Free raffle drawing for attending.
MEET AND GREET - FRIDAY, MARCH 31, 10 - 11 a.m.
Come meet State Senator Tom Rooney, who was appointed after Matt Murphy retired. Learn about the State Legislature and get your questions answered.
MAH JONGG FUNDRAISER TOURNAMENT - FRIDAY, MAY 19
Join us for this fundraiser for the Senior Center at The Grand, 920 E. Northwest Highway, Palatine, IL. The cost is $40 per person; teams of four will need to register. Forms will be available March 20th. The tournament includes brunch, afternoon snacks, and beverages. 12 games with 4 winners, and a separate raffle drawing.
COMMUNITY DRUM CIRCLE
Join our next Community Drum Circle for 2017, led by Nancy Frenk, Director of Social Services. What do we do? Come find out! A drum circle is an opportunity to discover your joy of rhythm, increase your self-expression & creativity, make new friends, and have FUN! Drums & percussion instruments are provided or you can bring your own. No musical background is needed. Join us Thursday, May 25, 2017, from 9:30-10:30 a.m. in the Multipurpose room. To register for this FREE activity, stop by the Main Office or Call 847-991-1112.
SENIOR CELEBRATION DAY - New date & venue!
Don’t Miss the 29th Annual Senior Celebration Day 2017 coming this June 9th in the Field House of Township High School District 214 at 2121 S. Goebbert Rd, Arlington Heights, IL. There will be informative exhibitors, free health screeners, entertainment, and free drawings. This is a wonderful event sponsored by many community organizations. If you’ve never been, it really is worth the trip! Tickets for admission will be available at the Palatine Township Senior Center in May or also available at the day of this event.
SAVE THE DATES!
Summer Kickoff Fundraiser - Thursday, June 8, 2017, 5:30 - 8 p.m., Salt Creek Park District/Twin Lakes, Palatine
Girls Night Out Fundraiser - Thursday, September 28, 2017, 5:30 - 8 p.m., Durty Nellie's Restaurant/Pub, Palatine
Fall Festival - Monday, October 16, 9 - noon, Palatine Township Senior Center