Ways to Support PTSCCPage last updated: 2020-02-18 15:48:27
THANK YOU TO OUR ONGOING SPONSORS
- Community Consolidated School District 15
- Palatine Park District
- Palatine Township
- Village of Palatine
Download our volunteer application form here:
- Please send all volunteer applications to Peg Schuetz at 505 South Quentin Road, Palatine, IL 60067 or fax them to PTSCC at 847-991-9605 or call 847-991-1112 Ext 224 for more information.
- For a Volunteer Application click here.
- If you prefer we contact you, please submit your information here for Quick Contact.
- If you would like to print a copy of the volunteer opportunities flyer click here.
BECOME A MEMBER
- Discounts on trips, classes and other center activities
- Quarterly Newsletter (The Happenings) either by mail or email
- Use of the centers fitness room
- Access to the internet via a computer for members only
- Access to the latest information on issues affecting older adults including health, safety, housing, entitlement programs,etc.
- The satisfaction of supporting a worthy cause!
- $40.00 for Individuals or $55.00 for Couples (must reside at same reside at same residence)
MAKE A DONATION!
Gifts by cash, check or credit card
- The simplest way of giving.
- We accept credit cards by mail and in person.
- Include your name, type of credit card (we accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express), credit card number, expiration date, phone number, amount of gift and your signature, if mailing a gift by credit card.
- Should be made payable to Palatine Township Senior Citizens Council or PTSCC.
- If your gift is for a specific purpose, please indicate this in the "Memo" section of your check.
Gifts of stocks, bonds and securities are accepted.
- Please call Greg Weider, Executive Director at 847-991-1112 for specific instructions.
Memorial and Honor Gifts
- Gifts in memory of or in honor of someone may be made to PTSCC.
- The family of those for whom Memorial gifts are given and the person(s) honored by an Honor gift will be notified of your thoughtfulness.
Become a Corporate Member
- Our corporate member program provides recognition and benefits depending on the level of membership.
- For as little as $500/year, you can be a PTSCC Corporate Member
- Many companies have matching gift programs which will match your contribution.
- Some companies will make a contribution to PTSCC because of your volunteer participation.
- Matching gift forms may be available from the company where you work or from which you retired.
- They should be filled out and signed by you and sent to PTSCC with your gift. We'll take it from there!
- Planned giving simply means remembering a worth charity in your will or estate plan.
- Including a bequest to PTSCC in your will or trust gives you the opportunity to ensure that your charitable interests extend into the future and provide much-needed support for senior programs and services.
- Charitable bequests also have the added benefit of reducing estate taxes.
- You can make a gift of just about anything you own -- cash, stocks, life insurance policies, retirement accounts, real estate or personal property.
- Consult your advisors prior to making such gifts.
- Please call Greg Weider, Executive Director at 847-991-1112 for more information.