Heritage Society/The Stokes FundPage last updated: 2021-06-08 14:04:22
The Stokes Endowment Fund
Since the 1970’s, Palatine Township Senior Citizens Council (PTSCC) has provided programs and services which support the independence and well-being of older adults and promote their participation in the community.
By giving to The Stokes Endowment Fund, your gift/pledge will help ensure that PTSCC’s interests extend into the future and provide much needed support for older adults in our community.
A gift of any amount is accepted and you can arrange to make a planned gift or a cash donation during or after your lifetime.
The PTSCC Heritage Society is designed to recognize those who remember PTSCC through a planned gift and for those who have given a one-time gift of $250 or more to The Stokes Endowment Fund.
Leave Your Legacy
- Contribute a gift of any amount to the endowment for possible tax advantages.
- Contribute a one-time gift of $250 or more to the endowment to be part of the Heritage Society.
- Include a simple bequest in your Will or Trust Agreement.
- Leave a percentage of your estate, instead of dollar amount, to PTSCC.
- Designate PTSCC as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy, or Charitable Remainder Trust (which pays a set income to you or those you name, before PTSCC receives the remainder), or Charitable Lead Trust (which pays income to PTSCC for a period of years before you or your heirs receive the remainder).
- Possible tax advantages
- Certificate of membership
- Listed in our annual report
- Honored on a permanent plaque located at PTSCC.
- Special recognition as a guest to an annual PTSCC event.
To discuss the Heritage Society or other ways to give to The Stokes Endowment Fund, please contact Diane Lancour at (847) 991-1112.